Feel fre to substitute/add your favorite ingridients, but if you substitute
actual tortured dead animal flesh type sausage, it could really f*ck up the
recipe or worse, your health.
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 3 Bay Leaves
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 pd Gimme Lean Imitation Sausage
- 2 16 oz. cans of beans
- 1 14.5 oz can of tomatoes
- 1 14.5 oz can of water :-)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 4 hot peppers
- Chop onion and garlic
- Put healthy amount of olive oil in large pot, heat to medium
- Put onions and garlic in pot, cook in oil until tender (not brown)
- Add paprika, cumin, chilli powder and oregano. Stir up until all powder
is absorbed by oil/garlic/onion (over medium heat)
- Add sausage/ground beef mixture & peppers. Cook for a few minutes until
it has browned (generally about five minutes), be sure to break up
sausage/meat mixture to avoid "clumping"
- Add tomatoes and bay leaves, stir together.
- Fill the can the tomatoes were in with water, add to pot.
- Add beans, continue stirring.
- Add water (one to two cups, depending on preference)
- Simmer over low heat (w/ lid on) for about 30 minutes, stirring